Santa Clara County Market Update – Price continues to rise
As expected, prices of detached and attached homes rose in April as the Spring selling season got underway.
The median price for single-family, re-sale homes stayed over $1MM for the third month in a row. It has been over $1MM for eleven of the past fourteen months. Oh, and the $1,160,000 is a new all-time high.
The median price for condos/townhomes went over $700,000 to set a new all-time high also.
Santa Clara County Year-Over-Year Stats
- Median home prices increased by 7.4% year-over-year to $1,160,000 from $1,080,000.
- The average home sales price rose by 6.4% year-over-year to $1,429,430 from $1,342,830.
- Home sales fell by 11% year-over-year to 833 from 936.
- Active listings fell 4% year-over-year to 2,077 from 2,163.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio rose by 1.2% year-over-year to 106.1% from 104.8%.
- The average days on market fell by 14.8% year-over-year to 17 from 20.
Santa Clara County Compared To Last Month Stats
- Median home prices improved by 2.7% to $1,160,000 from $1,130,000.
- The average home sales price rose by 1.9% to $1,429,430 from $1,403,090.
- Home sales up by 6.4% to 833 from 783.
- Active listings increased 11.8% to 2,077 from 1,857.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio increased by 1.3% to 106.1% from 104.7%.
- The average days on market dropped by 22.6% to 17 from 22.
To receive more content like this, please sign up for my newsletter below.