Santa Clara County Market Update – Price continues to rise
Average monthly active listings is at all time low (per the chart below). Tight inventory continues to be a problem in Santa Clara County.
The median price for single-family, re-sale homes raised to $1.2M. It is a new all-time high.
The median price for condos/townhomes went over $700,000 to set a new all-time high also.
Santa Clara County Year-Over-Year Stats
- Median home prices increased by 7.3% to $1,200,000 from $1,117,900.
- The average home sales price rose by 1.9% to $1,446,930 from $1,419,890.
- Home sales rose by 10.3% to 1,061 from 962.
- Total inventory* fell 0.2% to 2,249 from 2,253.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio rose by 1.3% to 105.8% from 104.4%.
- The average days on market fell by 6.2% to 18 from 19.
Santa Clara County Compared To Last Month Stats
- Median home prices improved by 3.4% to $1,200,000 from $1,160,000.
- The average home sales price rose by 1.2% to $1,446,930 from $1,429,430.
- Home sales up by 27.4% to 1,061 from 833.
- Total inventory* increased 8.3% to 2,249 from 2,077.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio dropped by 0.3% to 105.8% from 106.1%.
- The average days on market increased by 5.9% to 18 from 17.
To receive more content like this, please sign up for my newsletter below.